Hello furry WOOF! friends!
Many of our Sonoma County pet sitting clients hire us to care for their pets when they travel and we are now offering mid-day dog walking as well! Our Marin County dog walking clients have been so pleased with our dog walking services we decided to offer this service to our Sonoma County clients!
A little background on our business…
We actually started as a dog walking company in 1995 and evolved into a pet sitting company. Having our name be WOOF! Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Service seemed too long so we shortened it to simply: WOOF! Pet Sitting Service. (And we still provide dog walking even though it’s not a part of our business name anymore.)
Unlike most dog walking companies, we don’t walk many dogs at one time. In fact, the maximum number of dogs our dog walkers walk at one time is three dogs per walk.
And if you want a private walk for your dog we are happy to do that instead of a group walk. Just let us know.
We can do trail hikes, dog park excursions, backyard playtime at your home. Really, whatever you think would give you dog the most fun is what we want to do. So let us know what that might be when you meet with one of our walkers to discuss your dog walking needs. We are also happy to mix it up a bit so your dog doesn’t get bored. Who wants a bored dog? Not us. And certainly not your dog.
Here are 5 of the benefits for having your dog walked with WOOF! Sonoma County Pet Sitting (and Dog Walking) Service:
1) Your dog won’t beg, plead or give you the hairy eyeball to go on a walk right when you come home from work. You can just be with your dog without running out the door with leash in tow. What a concept. You can relax when you come up from work. Your dog can relax because (s)he has already had a great walk that day!
2) Your dog will be leaner. No, I’m not talking wanting your dog to look like a supermodel but yes, I am talking health here. With being leaner comes a longer life expectancy and a zeal and zest for life that you will visibly notice after your dog has gotten into a regular walk/run routine with one of our walkers.
3) Your dog will sleep through the night. Thus you will sleep better through the night. Enough said.
4) Your dog can make friends. That’s right: if you sign up for a small group dog walk (3 dogs maximum) your dog will actually make regular doggie friends that (s)he will see at a regular time on regular days and develop a relationship with these dogs.
5) You can go to work worry-free knowing your dog is having a total and utter blast in nature, running, playing and being the dog (s)he was meant to be! We are here to guarantee that your dog has a blast. And we intend to make sure that happens with each walk we go on.
Want to meet one of our Sonoma County dog walkers? We’d love to meet with you and your dog. Call (707) 523-0227 to set up an appointment.
Click here to find out more about our Sonoma County Dog Walking service and the rates.
Click here to to read testimonials from our happy Sonoma County clients.
We look forward to adding to YOUR dog’s well-being and happiness through our dog walking service.